Escape of Water
Smart detection. Instant notification. Reliable mitigation.
Alleviating water loss, intelligently
With IoT-enabled water loss mitigation
When water loss creeps in, it often goes unnoticed. By the time it’s discovered, it may have caused serious property damage. If not treated immediately, these damages can quickly escalate into hazardous conditions resulting in health and safety concerns, additional living costs and business interruptions.
Crawford’s Escape of Water solution combines IoT technology with IICRC certified water loss specialists to deliver a rapid and reliable response at the first sign of water loss. Sensors throughout the property monitor for leaks. Once detected, they trigger a set of seamlessly integrated services designed to mitigate loss and provide the property owner with an estimate of damages as well as a repair consultation.
Instant detection and notification
Detect water leaks with smart, IoT-enabled sensors and automatically deliver notificiations to a centralized hub
Reduce damage through immediate dispatch of emergency mitigation resources — available 24/7
Quality and cost control
Ensure estimate accuracy and reliable mitigation and repair through Crawford's managed repair network
Thanks to the sensors, we were able to quickly identify and correct two leaks before they led to property damage.CBRE Property Management
How it works
- Detection – IoT sensors placed throughout the property communicate with central hub
- Notification – IoT sensors instantly notify policyholder and Crawford when leak is detected
- Mitigation – Crawford dispatches mitigation company onsite for repair and relief
- Estimation – Crawford IICRC certified specialist provides damage estimate to policyholder and carrier
- Restoration – Crawford consults policyholder and carrier on repair costs and assigns contractor from preferred network
Leverage the entire, end-to-end Escape of Water process or customize a solution to fit your business's precise needs.