Reduce risk by taking an objective look at your business — from the outside
At Crawford, we believe that measurement is critical to understanding the strength of an organization's position in relation to internal benchmarks, industry requirements, regulatory compliance and external competitors. Auditing is a powerful quality management tool that can assist insurance carriers, risk managers, brokers and self-insureds in measuring their compliance with essential protocols and quality standards. Investing in this cost-effective service will ensure a proper balance of high level customer service, superior business confidence and consistent performance within your organization.
Crawford's Client Audit practice is an established leader in the industry. Through this national service offering, our clients receive a confidential external review, ensuring an independent and objective assessment by industry professionals backed by experience and training. All of Crawford’s auditors possess extensive experience in their fields, having held senior management and loss adjusting roles. Our audit teams will work with you to design an audit program to meet your specific requirements.
- Regulatory compliance (FSCO compliance, accident benefits)
- Full file review
- Reserve adequacy
- Process reviews
- Development of audit manuals
- Best practices training
Why choose Crawford?
- Comprehensive reporting packages with detailed analysis of trends and performance
- Development of action plans and training frameworks, such as online courses and seminars
- Quantification of lost economic opportunities
- Establishment and implementation of recovery plans
- Expense control, litigation management and medical management