Crawford for Mining
Global expertise for large-scale mining operations
Crawford's mining practice is led by highly experienced loss adjusters and accountants assisted by geotechnical engineers. These leaders have the technical know-how and expertise to investigate cause and to control and measure mining and processing losses. Crawford can assist mining operations of any size in the development of loss management plans to ensure early resumption of mining operations. In addition, Crawford specializes in recommending measures to control costs and avoid financial waste.
Crawford has managed hundreds of mining losses around the globe. From massive landslides in an open pit mine to barricade failures causing fatalities underground, Crawford understands the unique needs of every mining loss and can manage every aspect of the process from extraction and processing to final production.
By virtue of size and reach, Crawford can provide multi-disciplinary teams with both the experience and expertise to manage any type of mining and mineral processing claims. We immediately implement measures to control reinstatement costs and mitigate consequential losses. Working with Crawford, mining operators can expect support with:
- Property losses including large and complex losses involving buildings, machinery, and more.
- Commercial managed repair services to get operations back up and running quickly.
- Human capital risks including workers' compensation, disability and leave.
- Forensic accounting services and business interruption claims
- Litigation support through Crawford Legal Services
- Strict adherence to regulatory compliance and quality control.
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts serving: