The maritime business is a high-profile industry with ever-present potential for catastrophic losses. Rising fuel costs, employee shortages, retention issues, credit risks, marketplace competition — these and other exposures can have a severe impact on a company's bottom line and impede its overall success. Fortunately, Crawford maintains a dedicated practice with experienced professionals and a comprehensive suite of services to provide solutions to the marine industry.
With a dedicated, global marine team consisting of hundreds of experts, our services are comprehensive and specialized. Whatever the scale of the service required, clients can be assured of a professional approach, delivered by highly qualified personnel with the required experience and qualifications. Our staff includes ex-seagoing mariners and engineers, cargo experts, naval architects, specialists in ocean, inland and motor truck cargo, specialists in subrogation and recovery, and many more expert disciplines.
The multinational and global risk and insurance community needs a team of experts with the experience and industry focus to evaluate and assess damages under extreme conditions.
- A global network of experts and specialists
- Strict adherence to relevant governing legislation
- Reduced indemnity spend, financial assurance for insurers
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Experienced, qualified professionals, infrastructure and leadership to strategically project manage losses anywhere on the globe