Crawford offers dedicated, commercially-focused services for the real estate industry, placing pro-active settlement, regular communication and reliable management information at the heart of everything we do.
Our people make the difference — we handpick the most appropriate claims adjusters and claims technicians across our network to support our clients’ needs. This specialist team has the deep technical knowledge and relationship skills to respond professionally and promptly to all types of real estate claims.
Our Crawford network means we are also supported by the expertise and resources available for business interruption, legal issues, escape of water, liability and subrogation. Management of global real estate programs is also available, with centralized co-ordination of claims and data supported by our global network of offices and employees.
- Dedicated real estate hub managing all claims communication and data
- Access to wide range of experts from loss adjusters and surveyors to engineers
- Expert service, relationship management and communication
- Innovative products, such as on-demand and self-service inspection services
- In-house legal team to manage subrogation without the need for additional relationships
- Flexible and collaborative approach to claims for property owners and private landlords