Directors and Officers Liability
Specialized services for specialized risks
Our team of highly experienced and multilingual adjusters, including those with legal and accounting backgrounds, manages a variety of D&O and management liability assignments from Lloyd's of London and around the world. Our approach combines different skill sets aligned to industry specialists ensuring that the right team is appointed to the loss from the start.
We perform an early assessment of liability and agreed allocation in addition to the effective monitoring and control of defense costs incurred by the insured and/or the insurer. We manage the policy consent process on behalf of insurers, monitor the erosion of side B retentions and prevent delays and the accumulation of costs.
- Criminal and regulatory claims involving environmental breaches, cartel and price fixing, insider trading, money laundering, bribery and corruption.
- Securities claims and investigations resulting in securities fraud, financial reporting and accounting violations.
- Merger, acquisition and IPO liability.
- Breach of duty including directors acting ultra vires, breach of fiduciary duties, fraud, and malfeasance.
- Outside board liability involving joint ventures, multiple directorships and non-profit entity claims.
- Qui tam claims including whistle-blower and false claims act liability.
- Civil lawsuits resulting in breach of contract, statute and regulation and derivative suits.
- Employment practice claims leading to violation of employment rights including discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination.
Why choose Crawford?
- Ensuring compliance with policy consent clauses
- Controlling and auditing defense costs
- Managing defense strategy via coordination with counsel
- Supervising conflicts and side A claims
- Handling of sensitive information
- Accessing global resources
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in: