Prompt, cost-efficient claims solutions to bring injured or ill employees back to work
Workers' compensation and health and safety issues can present considerable challenges to employers. The complexity and cost of administering these programs is on the rise and lack of compliance can impose significant financial and legal penalties on any organization.
Crawford offers solutions to help you proactively manage your prevention programs and disability costs and promote a healthy working environment. Offered individually or as packaged solutions, our remain-at-work and return-to-work services include WSIB/WCB claims management, absenteeism management services, health promotion programs, health and safety consulting, ergonomic assessments and labour market re-entry.
- Reducing overall claims cost
- Ensuring faster, safer return-to-work
- Managing medical-only and indemnity claims
- Scaling to support claims at any volume or complexity
- Enhancing decision-making through consultative analytics
- Improving medical outcomes
Why choose Crawford?
- Vast experience across the entire workers' compensation lifecycle
- End-to-end handling from loss notification to resolution
- Comprehensive yet flexible service levels
- Intelligent triage driven by data and medical expertise
- Complete medical management capabilities to drive better outcomes and higher customer satisfaction