A service dedicated to progressing the claim file
Complementary to our comprehensive property loss management services for residential and commercial losses, our mediation and appraisal division assists clients with the appraisal process under provincially-regulated insurance matters. Our in-house team of appraisers leverages the specialized expertise of our vast national network of experts to represent clients as their appointed appraisers on any type of personal or commercial property.
Appraisal provides a simple, speedy, inexpensive and fair method to determine the fair price, valuation, estimation or worth of lost or damaged insured property when there is a difference in opinion between the insured and insurer on the value of insured property, the value of salvaged insured property, or the amount of an insured loss.
- Expediting the claims process by promptly resolving challenges pertaining to cost of lost or damaged insured property
- Bringing claims to speedy conclusion when losses continue to grow
- Providing sufficient inventory of insured contents
- Managing difficult to manage insureds or their representatives
Why choose Crawford?
- Cost effective alternative to litigation
- Specialized experts to guide through the appraisal process
- Allow your claims professionals to focus on normal claims handling
Want to learn more?
Crawford provided outstanding professional service in the aftermath of the largest loss in our 80 plus year history.Crawford & Company client