The risks to modern manufacturers are vast and complex. With large investments in property, equipment, and human capital, manufacturing businesses know all too well that the impact of damage or interruption can be extensive. In addition, manufacturers must always be prepared for the impact of product recalls, which can emerge suddenly and with great effect.
At Crawford, we understand the extensive needs of manufacturers and offer a suite of services designed to support their operations and mitigate their risks. Working with Crawford, manufacturers can expect support with:
- Property losses including large and complex losses involving buildings, machinery, and more.
- Commercial managed repair services to get operations back up and running quickly.
- Human capital risks including workers' compensation, disability and leave.
- Product recall including pre-event preparation, notification, intake, product recovery and loss settlement.
- Strict adherence to regulatory compliance and quality control.