A smarter way to process contents claims.
Crawford offers the most comprehensive, technology-driven contents management program in the industry. Our contents solutions enable adjusters to manage claims from their desks and onsite with total control allowing for cost efficiency and full transparency throughout the process. To achieve our vision of a seamless and differentiating customer experience our primary focus is centered on the transformation of a complete end-to-end digital process from FNOL through to claims settlement and fulfillment.
Our proprietary valuation and management portal, exclaim, allows for greater accuracy... faster... with immediate and secure upload of content items, replacement price comparison, direct ordering, and much more. Scalable for all types and sizes of losses, Crawford contents provides a turnkey recovery program to get policyholders back to life quickly and without disruption.
- Like, Kind, and Quality (LKQ) desk valuations.
- Routine, commercial, and catastrophic onsite field losses.
- Structural scoping and estimating services.
- Retail damage evaluation and recovery.
Why choose Crawford?
- Exclusive contents software, services, and solutions.
- Fast and accurate adjusting monitoring and real-time reporting.
- Replacement cost value processed in the most challenging and sensitive areas of claims.
- The highest level of service, equally benefiting insurers and policyholders.
Only show contacts in:
Delivered by the market leader
edjuster, by Crawford & Company, is the established leader in contents services
With over 20 years of recognized experience in both the U.S. and Canada, edjuster delivers a full-featured, easy-to-use contents inventory and valuation solution for both high severity complex claims and high-volume, small claims. Crawford's acquisition of edjuster in August of 2021 expands Crawford’s capabilities in North America and adds industry-leading digital contents capabilities to Crawford’s suite of services.
Single call for adjusters with a fully-managed contents process — optimizing the outcome.
Triaging key vendors to maximize efficiency and to improve the contents workflow.
On-site management and authority over cleaning, restoring, removal, storage, and disposal of contents.
Transparent performance standards
Standardization, performance measurements and full transparency.
Digital inventory and valuation claims management
Our industry-leading contents management platform, exclaim, offers an easy to use, full featured contents valuation and claims management solution for adjusters. Designed to handle both high severity complex claims and high-volume, exclaim provides measurable improvements in content claims handling performance, allowing for significant gains in efficiency, greater LKQ pricing accuracy, increased cycle times with more claims processed in less time with higher claim settlement closure rates and overall better indemnity performance.
- Multi-tiered performance management system
- Leading search engine capability
- Current product database with structured data and an extensive LKQ database
- Easy to use receipt expenditure and reconciliation capability
Crawford acquires edjuster, contents valuation service and platform