With over 75 years in the claims handling business, we don't just know it. We teach it.
Crawford was founded on the idea that “knowledge and creativity is power” and, for over 75 years, we’ve focused on education and training as a way to transform the claims-handling industry. Now, you can put Crawford’s wealth of experience and knowledge to work for your business. Our educational services programs provide the training and support your claims staff needs.
Each course contains proven, real world expertise developed by seasoned claims professionals and gleaned from Crawford’s experience. From complex workplace injuries to CE credit delivery and tracking to dozens of other subjects, Crawford’s educational programs can replace the risks of inexperience with stable understanding and mastery.
- Improving proficiency of claims handling
- Reducing litigation, E&O, and incorrect claims valuations
- Lowering risks associated with lack of experience
- Delivery, tracking and management of CE requirements
Why choose Crawford?
- Industry-leading experience — we don’t just teach it, we practice it every day
- Ability to train new, existing, and independent adjusters
- Assessment of talent through transcripts and reporting
- A platform we trust and use for our own internal staff
Want to learn more?
We have a need for technical training, and I like that Crawford is in the same business as we are.