Institutions involved in capital markets, investment management, banking, fintech, and other financial services confront unique and rapidly-evolving risks every day. Traditional risks such as D&O liability, property and casualty are just the start. Financial institutions also face risks involving regulatory compliance and emerging risks such as those from the ever-present threats of cyber crime and cyber security.
Crawford is uniquely positioned to serve the needs of financial institutions through its wide array of services and global reach. With dedicated specialists in cyber risk, forensic accounting, and many other specialties, in addition to its focus on regulatory compliance and its ongoing innovation in claims management and technology, Crawford & Company provides innovative and effective support to businesses in the financial sector, their brokers and agents.
- Full end-to-end management — We offer a diversely qualified team, managing claims from the first notification of loss right through to settlement.
- Seamless integration — Providing an expert-led team approach, we work openly and transparently. Our one team approach combines different industry specialisms to ensure that the right team is appointed to your loss from the start.
- Unique understanding — We are committed to delivering solutions with empathy and a commercial view.
- Cost-effective solutions — Our expert team applies a strong focus on loss mitigation and cost containment, from day one.
- Worldwide network of professionals — With a fully integrated professional team including legal counsel, adjusters, cyber experts, and forensic accountants, you can have full confidence in our ability to offer specialist, international and advanced service at a level and scale unmatched in our marketplace.