Workplace Health and Safety
Making the world a safer place — one client at a time
Crawford’s in-house health and safety consultants can assist your organization in designing and implementing a program to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses that is in compliance with your local occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation. Our consultants will work in collaboration with your organization to customize a program that meets your requirements, ensures compliance and creates a safe and healthy workplace. Our programs and service packages can be customized to meet your individual needs.
- Investigating accidents
- Conducting workplace health and safety inspections
- Reviewing, revising, and/or developing relevant policies and procedures
- Auditing existing health and safety programs
- Containing costs through reduced workplace injuries or illnesses
- Ensuring legislative compliance
- Increasing employee productivity while promoting a safe and healthy workplace
Why choose Crawford?
- In-house health and safety expertise spanning across industries
- Knowledge of pertinent provincial legislation
- Ability to streamline and standardize operational healthy and safety programs across Canada