Data and Analytics
Better measurement leads to better management
When it comes to claims management, the right information can make all the difference. That’s why Crawford & Company’s data and analytics teams maintain an investigative philosophy focused on uncovering and designing solutions to fit your specific needs.
With an industry-leading analytical approach (as opposed to strictly reporting on business intelligence), Crawford can reduce overall claims cost and add efficiency to your claims management processes. Plus, by empowering our customers and claims handlers with real-time, customizable reporting, we ensure the data to drive critical decisions is always on hand.
Our Analytics capabilities include:
- Business intelligence unit — dedicated to generating business analytics with emphasis on data integrity, quality control and adherence to key measurables. This unit also customizes client dashboards and reports, enabling our clients to track loss data and engage in effective loss management.
- Stewardship reports — our reporting capabilities, enhanced through our business intelligence unit, are aimed at translating our clients’ data into meaningful information. Stewardship reports identify areas of effectiveness, as well as areas of risk, through trend analysis.
- Customized reports — with the information stored in our proprietary claims administration system, our business analysts can produce a range of customized reports based on desired report criteria and filters.
- Improving the efficiency of claims handling
- Reducing the total cost of risk
- Maximizing client satisfaction with comprehensive reporting
- Producing optimal claims outcomes with operations integration
Why choose Crawford?
- Innovative, investigative approach to analytics
- Proactive and reactive data analytics capabilities
- Predictive modeling for workplace safety claims
- Scalable and customizable options
- Consultative conversations with organizations to understand goals